Retreats and Workshops
An invitation to leave the the hustle and bustle of daily life behind…
Womens Self Care Retreat Day
If you feel like you’re running on empty why not treat yourself to a one day retreat. This is not a workshop…rather it is a time to take the pressure off and have some fun! Some of the activities we will be focusing on are:
- Practice blissful long stretches where we soften our body through breath awareness to the lovely sound of cello music.
- Engage in high energy fun through movement. This helps alleviate stress and release endorphin’s that leave you feeling light, joyful and energized.
- Mindfulness practice where the focus is on opening the senses and allowing what is going on internally and externally to be held in our awareness without judgment. This practice helps us stay connected to the present moment and to what matters most.
- Self compassion helps us learn how to respond to what ails or worries us by acknowledging the challenging and painful experiences we encounter in life meeting them with love and understanding.
- Attune to your body by learning to explore and find the most comfortable and relaxing positions for your body in restorative poses. (we use props such as bolsters, blocks, straps, blankets and eye pillows to create a soothing environment).
- Divine sleep meditation to help you set your intention for life. In this practice you’ll be guided on a meditative journey through your multi-dimensional self. This includes awareness and healing at each level of being (the five koshas) — physical, energetic, mental-emotional, and bliss-healing layers of your being. This helps dissolve tensions and reveal your True Self. To learn more about this event please go to The Healing and Restorative Power of Retreats.
The Art of Intimacy Weekend Workshop – a 12 hour workshop where couples learn healing and compassionate ways of connecting in a safe and soothing environment. We will provide essential information about why we struggle with conflict in relationship and gain new skills and practices to help us learn how to re-connect in ways that lead to deeper intimacy, healing and growth.
The approach used during the workshop is based on Imago Relationship Counseling. Read about this approach atCreating the Relationship of Your Dreams
We will be posting a future date for this event. If you are interested please contact me.
Cindy Ricardo has brought existence back to our marriage. Her unique way of guiding my husband and I through dialogue has opened communications I never thought existed. We have been able to make real emotional connections and understand each other at levels I did not know we could get to. My husband stated after our first meeting. [He said], “I really like her because she encourages us to be interactive and we are not just sitting there, as we have done in prior couples counseling.” Thank you for helping us.CS & HS